We visited a lot of places when in Bali and some were truly more “instagrammable” than others…
Discover which ones are the most insta-photogenic! You can also check our full Balinese program in these two posts about Ubud and Seminyak!
Although I selected the best places among all the ones we went to, I’m still mentioning quite a lot of places in this post… I let you find the ones that fit your personality (or your IG feed 😉 ) the best! Also, I organized them by “type”. I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for!
Lots of luv’
1. The well-known touristic spots
- Bali Swing
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Tegallalang Rice Terrasse (or any other rice terrasse)
2. The less known touristic spots (yet 😛 )
- Tukad Melangit
- The Handara Golf entrance doors
3. The temples
- Pura Taman Saraswati
- Ulun Danu Beratan
4. Restaurants and clubs
- La Laguna
- Lazy Cat Café
5. The “find them anywhere” spots
- Beach for sunset – we went to Kuta once, it was wonderful
- Panoramic/jungle pool – we had one in our first hotel, so we took advantage of it 😉
- Get lost – we saw the most beautiful scenery when we got off the beaten track! We preferred enjoying the moment, but these places would have been perfect for some Insta pics!