One more recipe for avocado lovers : the famous avocado on toast!
There are infinite possibilities to make a tasty avocado on toast and here’s one of the many ways I love to prepare and eat it!
What you’ll need
- 4 ~1 cm thick slices of bread -I love using wholewheat bread with seeds inside or also quinoa bread-
- 1 avocado
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 2 quail eggs or one chicken egg -I had quail ones this day so I used them and they fit perfectly the avo on toast hahah, but I generally use one or two chicken ones that I also add on top of the toasts, which is obviously fine too!-
- 1 radish -it’s mainly for the decoration-
- a spurt of balsamic vinegar cream -about the same amount that you can see on the first pic-
- 8 cracks of pepper from the pepper mill -I think it corresponds to about one coffee spoon of pepper-
- 1,5 moka spoon of paprika
- 0,5 moka spoon of cayenne pepper
- 0,5 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 moka spoon of salt
- 0,5 moka spoon of Espelette chili pepper
How to make it
Enjoy this delicious and healthy avo on toast guys!
With luv ♡