One more recipe for avocado lovers: the famous avocado on toast with a poached egg!
There are infinite possibilities to make a tasty avocado on toast and here’s one of the many ways I love to prepare and eat it!
Oh guys, I can’t even describe my love for avocado on toast… First, it’s super tasty. Second it’s SO easy to do! So here’s my quick, simple and tasty avocado on toast with poached egg recipe.
- 1 thick slice of bread -I love using wholewheat bread or quinoa bread-
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- one teaspoon of lemon juice
- a spurt of balsamic vinegar normal or cream (it’s even better with the balsamic vinegar cream)
- 8 cracks of pepper from the pepper mill -I think it corresponds to about one coffee spoon of pepper-
- 1,5 moka spoon of paprika
- 0,5 moka spoon of cayenne pepper
- 0,5 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 moka spoon of salt
- some crushed chillies
How to make it
Enjoy this delicious and healthy avo on toast guys!
With luv ♡