Here is everything you need to know about the Instagram Edit pop up store!
When I heard about the Instagram pop up store taking place at Selfridges, I was so excited to be able to go there! I mean, coming from Switzerland, I always knew about this kind of events, but could never go because I wasn’t in the right city. This time, I can proudly say that I am living in the city where it’s all happening, so I obviously had to go there!
Officially open from December 5th to 15th, I didn’t realize I was too early and went to Selfridges on the 4th in the evening to have a look. Well, the pop up was already almost ready and I took advantage of a kind sales assistant, who was putting the last products on display, to ask her more info about the Instagram pop up.
First of all, let me tell you that you will find it at Selfridges in London, on the third floor, in the Designer Studio.
As said above, the pop up store is ephemeral and will be at Selfridges from December 5th to 15th 2019.
Here comes the most interesting part! The Instagram Edit is a pop up store for which Eva Chen, Instagram’s fashion partnerships director, carefully selected her favorite brands. All these successful brands are normally only sold online, so there’s your chance to finally see these products in real life! As for the brands, there are 8 (named below) and you will find clothes, jewellery, beauty products and homeware.
- Ammé London: a jewellery brand with beautiful and super trendy pieces
- Atelier Stella Ceramics: a homeware brand offering the cutest ceramic vases and homeware
- Kim Shui.: this brands offers fashionable and sexy clothes, as seen on the Kardashians and Bella Hadid
- The Frankie Shop: another clothing brand offering some super chic and trendy clothes
- MENĒ: another beautiful jewellery brand with gold and platinum pieces
- Tandem Skincare: a natural, vegan and cruelty free skincare brand
- Hopscotch London: a brand offering beauty products, candles, homeware, jewellery and more
- One DNA: a clothing brand with beautiful gender-neutral pieces
Now that you’ve got all the info, you can take advantage of the pop up to buy your last Christmas gifts! As always, if you have any question about the Instagram Edit pop up store, let me know 😉