You’ve asked for it, here it is: sharing with you “my” chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Initially found online a few years ago here (it’s in French), I slightly adapted this recipe in order to obtain cookies exactly the way I love them!
Super easy, it should take about 30 minutes to prepare and bake the whole.
What you’ll need
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- 4g vanilla sugar or a moka spoon of vanilla extract
- 160g flour
- 2g baking powder
- 150g chocolate chips – I recommend using a mix of dark and milk chocolate, but it all depends on your taste and what you prefer.
How to make it
- Get the 100g butter out of the fridge about 5-10 minutes before starting, so that it’s softer to blend it.
- Blend the butter with the sugar – I do it with a mixer (using the mixing tool made for this purpose).
- Once well blended, add the egg, vanilla sugar or extract, baking powder and flour. Blend again.
- Add the chocolate chips, blend manually.
- Form small balls of about 3cm of diameter, put them on some baking paper on a baking tray, flatten the ball a bit (not too much, you still want “volume”).
- Put in the oven at 180°C for 8 minutes – I never leave them longer, so that the middle remains very soft, but if you want them more cooked, leave them for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down 5 minutes on a cooling grid.
And now, time to enjoy! Let me know if you try this recipe and love it as much as I do 😉
Shop this post